Haringey Education Partnership has openings for Governor Support Officer and Clerks to join our friendly and high performing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly effective, efficient and self-motivated individuals to join our team.
Haringey Education Partnership is a not for profit schools-led company established by schools in partnership with the Local Authority. We are a growing company working with schools in a number of Local Authorities.
As a Governor Services Officer and Clerk you will:
• Have strong communication and engagement skills
• Be responsible for providing advice on school governance legislation
• Work in partnership with the Headteachers and Chair of Governors to manage the workload of the governing board
• Have excellent planning and organisation skills
• Be an experienced minute-taker
• Produce high quality work and accurate work
• Attend twice termly briefings and training as required
Salary: Up to £237.51 per governing body meeting plus generous pension
Please note that this role requires working outside of normal business hours as most governing board meetings take place in the evenings.
How to apply
To apply, please submit a comprehensive CV along with a covering letter of no more than two sides of A4 setting out your interest in the role.
Please submit to Brenda Bruno, Deputy for Governors Services: Brenda.Bruno@haringeyeducationpartnership.co.uk
Alternatively please contact Brenda Bruno on 0203 967 5097