Salary Grade Range: Main Pay Range 1- 6 (depending on experience)
Contract: 1x Full Time Permanent (+English Lead TLR available)
x1 Full Time Permanent (ECTs and experienced applications welcome)
Positions available in KS1 & KS2
Required for September 2022
If you are motivated to make a real difference, want to help us to build upon our successes and be part of a team that is often described as a family, and places the happiness and achievement of children at its heart, then West Green Primary School is the place for you!
West Green Primary is a welcoming one form entry school in South Tottenham where ‘Children Come First’. Our children and families bring with them a wide range of personal experiences, cultures and languages which enriches our school community because we have the world within our walls.
This is a great opportunity for any teacher who:
- Loves teaching – is hard-working and committed to achieving excellence in teaching and learning
- Is highly motivated and enjoys working with children
- Is reflective and uses feedback to develop
- Works well as a member of an excellent team
- Wants to make a difference for all groups of children – including those who have barriers to learning
- Demonstrates optimism about children and expects them to achieve their highest possible potential.
- Is warm, positive and ready to nurture our children – both academically and pastorally.
In return, West Green can offer you:
- A close knit school full of engaged and enthusiastic children.
- A passionate, driven and successful staff team who will support you well in your role
- A strong commitment to your professional development
- A dynamic and creative team, committed to achieving the very best outcomes for our pupils
- Inner London pay rates
Please find our combined Job Description and Personal Specification attached. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit and/or to request an application pack.
CVs will NOT be accepted.
Closing date: 9am Monday 23rd May 2022
Shortlisting: Monday 23rd May 2022 (successful candidates will be contacted by Monday evening)
Interviews: Wednesday/Thursday 25th /26th May 2022
West Green is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the protection, safety and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore all appointments are subject to satisfactory background checks including an enhanced DBS and DBA check.
West Green Primary School
Woodlands Park Road
Tel: 0208 800 4676 Email: email@example.com
Head Teacher: Mary Gardiner