We are looking for an outstanding practitioner who possesses the right qualities and skills to join our talented and successful team for September 2022 as the Head of Department of our RE Department.
Having the ability to teach Philosophy (and up to A level) would be most advantageous and would attract an additional recruitment bonus to the overall salary.
The Religion, Ethics and Philosophy Department offers GCSE Religious Education and A level Philosophy which are very successful.
“Staff and pupils’ actions and interactions demonstrate a strong culture of safeguarding”
“Teaching is good and improving. Teacher’s plan lessons well, stretching the most able and targeting pupils’ needs”. Pupils’ performance overall is good and improving at GCSE and A level.
OFSTED – November 2021
In return we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a continuously improving school
- The chance to join a talented and highly committed staff team
- Excellent students who are keen to excel and operate in an ethos underpinned by the principles of courtesy, consideration, cooperation & contribution
- Our commitment to provide CPD opportunities to ensure all staff continue to develop
- A learning environment where imagination and commitment are encouraged and valued
You will have:
- A belief that every child really does matter
- A proven track record of success in the classroom
- The capacity to raise attainment through motivating and inspiring students and staff
- Dedication to a team approach underpinned by an ongoing desire to ‘Continuously Aspire towards finding New ways to Develop and Outdo previous best’
If you requires further information about the role, please contact the Deputy Head Teacher, Ms Katerina Christodoulou on email@example.com
For an application pack, please contact the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, packs are also available to download from our website and you can apply via the link below.
Closing Date for applications: Friday 24th June 2022 – 9.00 am
Interviews to be held within the following week commencing 27th June 2022.
Making a positive difference to students’ achievements and experiences, maintaining the highest expectations and inspiring self belief.