We are looking for an outstanding part time (0.3) Music Teacher who possesses the right qualities and skills to join our talented and successful team for a September 2022 start.
Pupils enjoy school and behave well in lessons. They are committed learners who want to achieve.
OFSTED (November 2021)
We can offer you
- The opportunity to work in a continuously improving school.
- The chance to join a talented and highly committed staff team.
- Excellent students who are keen to excel and operate in an ethos underpinned by the principles of courtesy, consideration, cooperation & contribution.
- Our commitment to provide CPD opportunities to ensure all staff continue to develop.
- A learning environment where imagination and commitment are encouraged and valued.
You will have
- A belief that every child really does matter.
- A proven track record of success in the classroom.
- The capacity to raise attainment through motivating and inspiring students and staff.
- Dedication to a team approach underpinned by an ongoing desire to ‘Continuously Aspire towards finding New ways to Develop and Outdo previous best’.
For an application pack, please contact the HR Department on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, packs are also available to download from our website and you can apply the link below.
If you have any further questions, please contact the Head of Music, Mr Mons Ekstrom on email@example.com
Closing Date for applications: 24 June 2022 – 09.00 am
Highgate Wood School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment