Post title: MFL French Teacher (0.4 = 2 days per week).
Salary range: MPS
Responsible to: Headteacher
Are you seeking to work in a vibrant inner city school within a diverse and enthusiastic community of children, parents and staff?
Are you passionate about the prospect of working alongside creative and innovative practitioners who put children at the heart of everything they do?
Have you always wanted to inspire the next generation of children and teach them to speak French?
Do you have a qualification in French or experience of teaching children French?
If so, read on.
St Mary’s CE Primary School, N8 is seeking to appoint an exceptional French teacher to join our vibrant school. We are also looking for a talented, inspirational and skilled teacher who will inspire our pupils to have a love of learning languages.
What we need from you:
- To demonstrate a love for working with children from a diverse range of backgrounds
- To have a full commitment to safeguarding children
- To be a consistently strong and inclusive practitioner
- To have the desire and capacity to continue to improve
- To be committed to our community and go the extra mile when needed
- To work respectfully within a Christian framework for learning
- To have excellent organisation and communication skills
- To be able to work as part of a diverse team and be fully committed to equal opportunities
- To have Qualified Teacher Status
What we offer:
- The privilege of working with motivated, enthusiastic and talented children
- The opportunity to become part of a dedicated supportive and skilled staff team
- The opportunity to work in a high quality and well-resourced learning environment
- The opportunity for excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
If this attracts you, please contact the Officer Manager, Lorraine Christou, for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
All posts at St Mary’s CE Primary School are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Closing date: Monday 20th June 2022