Falkland Road London N8 ONU
Tel: 020 8348 0948
Required for September 2022
Main Pay Scale
One-year fixed term contract
Full time – 5 days a week
This role is suitable for an ECT
We are a friendly and ambitious school looking for an excellent class teacher to join our supportive and experienced teaching team. We are looking for someone with a keen interest in Early Years and KS1.
We are looking for people with:
- Enthusiasm for teaching
- High expectations of all pupils
- Drive, motivation and a passion for teaching
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work in partnership with colleagues, parents and governors
- A welcoming school community of children, staff, parents and governors
- Leaders who genuinely care about staff and pupil well-being
- Excellent CPD, mentoring and peer support
- Enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn
A full recruitment pack can be downloaded from our website www.northharringayprimaryschool.org.uk
Closing Date: Monday 27th June 10am
Interview Date: week beginning Monday 27th June
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email.
North Harringay Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought for shortlisted candidates prior to interview and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced criminal record check (DBS) before they can be appointed.