Do you have a passion for working in the early years? Can you inspire our children?
We are looking for a minimum Level 1 Early Years qualified member of staff or someone who has three years’ experience of working with children who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated to delivering high standards of education and care for young children for the following posts:
Job start: September 2022
Contract type: Fixed Term – July 2023, Part Time 12.5 hours per week (11am -1.30pm)
Scale/Salary: SC1B, Spine Point: 2 (£21,399) Pro Rata: £8,552. Term Time Only
This contract could be extended for the right candidate.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- A passion and commitment to outstanding early years practice.
- Experience of maintaining high standards of care for children at all times.
- Ensuring children have a safe and happy lunchtime
- A welcoming, friendly environment where the Leadership Team, Staff and Governors are committed to making a real difference within the local community.
- An outstanding environment for outdoor learning with an onsite Forest School provision.
- A vibrant Children’s Centre and a programme of excellent Parental Involvement.
Rowland Hill is deeply rooted in the local community and staff and families enjoy celebrating our rich diversity.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
For further information please contact Helen Goldman, School Business Manager on 020-8808-6089. An application pack is available via the school website. Please return all completed application forms to; email@example.com
Closing date and shortlisting: 12 noon Friday 8th July 2022
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by: Friday 8th July 2022
Interviews: Thursday 14th July 2022
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS Disclosure check and references will be taken up prior to interview.
The school reserve the right to interview and appoint exceptional candidates prior to the closing date and so early applications are encouraged.