TIVERTON PRIMARY SCHOOL
Pulford Road, Tottenham,
London, N15 6SP
Tel: 020 8800 3779
Headteacher: Resham Mirza
Chair of Governors: Igraine Rhodes
Salary Scale: PO4/5
Actual Salary range: £39,266 – £45,369 per annum
Contract: Permanent, Full time – 36 hours per week, TTO
Required for: September 2022
Tiverton Primary is an innovative and imaginative school, situated in the richly diverse community of Tottenham. What makes us special is our passion for creating opportunities for our children and staff to achieve their full potential.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, ambitious and experienced School Business Manager to join us from September 2022. The role will suit a positive and motivated leader who is ready to be part of the Senior Leadership team and manage the business, premises, administration, finance, extended services and catering functions across the school.
You will have:
• Experience of being a School Business Manager in the Primary education sector;
• Leadership and management experience of areas including finance and extended services provision;
• Experience of the school financial management systems including procurement, RM financial Management systems and Audit;
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to present both written and verbal information for the Headteacher, Senior Leadership Team and Governors;
• Energy, vigour and perseverance;
• A genuine desire to involve yourself fully in the life of our school and to work as part of our forward-thinking team of professionals.
If you believe you have the passion, vision, determination and enthusiasm to grasp the opportunities this role offers, we would like to hear from you.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please ring the school to arrange an appointment.
To apply please visit www.islington.gov.uk/jobs. If you need any assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Sunday 3rd July 2022 at 11:59pm
Interview: w/c 11 July 2022
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.