London N9 7PE
Post: Teaching Support Assistant
Salary Scale: 3 (Points 5-6)
Salary Range: £18,520-£18,825
Contract Term: Fixed Term (ending July 2024)
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 31.25 hours per week / 39 weeks per annum
8.15am – 3.00pm including 30 min lunch
Closing Date: 5pm Monday 21st November 2023
Interviews: Week Commencing Monday 27th November 2023
We are looking for a competent Teaching Support Assistant to join a successful EYFS team to deliver a high standard of learning, development and care for all children.
The successful applicant will be flexible in approach and proactive in bringing new ideas to the school. They will have excellent communication skills, both verbally and in recording information.
Successful candidates will;
- be strong team members, who are committed to making a real difference to children’s lives
- be able to demonstrate high expectations and will be skilled in delivering a wide range of activities which engage all learners to be successful and achieve
- be organised and hard-working
- be creative, flexible and committed
- be qualified to a minimum of GCSE level, graded C/4 or above in Maths and English
- have good IT skills
- have a successful track record of working with SEND children such as Speech and Language delay and Austim Spectrum Disorder
- have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- have a proven ability of delivering positive behaviour management skills
In return we offer;
- Senior leaders who value and support the staff team and encourage an appropriate work-life balance
- Lively and enquiring children
- A fresh challenge within a strong committed community
- Friendly supportive and hardworking staff
- Professional development in support of your career aspirations
Visits are warmly welcomed, please contact the school office to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Application packs can be found on our school website www.galliardprimaryschool.co.uk and Trust website www.childrenfirsttrust.co.uk
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com
Applications for part-time/job-share welcome.
Please note that CVs and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Children First Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Prior to appointment, the successful applicant will be required to pass our vetting checks including a social media check and Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. If you have lived abroad, you will need to provide an overseas criminal record certificate.Bottom of Form