London N9 7PE
POST: Admin/Attendance Officer
SCALE: Scale 6
SALARY RANGE: £15,472-£16,533 gross pa
START DATE: ASAP
CLOSING DATE: 5pm Monday 4th December 2023
INTERVIEWS: Week commencing Monday 4th December 2023
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic individual to join us as our new Admin/Attendance Officer.
The successful applicant will work as part of a close knit team, implementing attendance procedures to maintain high attendance rates across the school and help to ensure the school office functions efficiently and effectively. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a friendly, supportive school community helping our young people achieve the very best from school life.
We are looking for a competent practitioner to;
- Work closely with children and families to promote excellent attendance and punctuality culture
- Ensure the school meets its legal obligations and targets in relation to pupil attendance, especially persistence absentees.
- Work closely with the Trust Education Welfare Officer
- Carry out various administrative duties relative to the efficient running of the school
In return we offer;
- Senior leaders who value and support the staff team and encourage an appropriate work-life balance
- Lively and enquiring children
- A fresh challenge within a strong committed community
- Friendly supportive and hardworking staff
- Professional development in support of your career aspirations
Visits are warmly welcomed, please contact the school office to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Application packs can be found on our school website www.galliardprimaryschool.co.uk and Trust website www.childrenfirsttrust.co.uk
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com
Please note that CVs and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Children First Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Prior to appointment, the successful applicant will be required to pass our vetting checks including a social media check and Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. If you have lived abroad, you will need to provide an overseas criminal record certificate.