CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
The HEP CPD program is integral to supporting schools standards and outcomes for all HEP schools. HEP’s CPD service provides a platform of training that coverers a wide range of areas from leadership and management, teaching and learning, curriculum and supporting vulnerable groups. Courses and workshops aim to keep up to date with both local needs and national changes. Working with our Teaching School Alliances and a range of trainers who are all evaluated, training is held in two well equipped rooms. Our CPD program keeps evolving to meet the changing requirements of an ever changing educational system.
Our professional development programme is framed
- Supporting subject knowledge
- Development of pedagogy and practice
- Enquiry and research
- Leadership development for senior, subject and departmental leaders
- SEND in specialist provision and in the mainstream
- Conferences and workshops
- Bespoke in school training designed for your schools needs
Our CPD can be purchased through an SLA or course by course. A benefit of HEPs wide ranging networks and connections is that the CPD offer can be added to and developed meeting the needs and demands of schools in a responsive and proactive way.
Schools and institutions will also have access to a system to trade their school’s own CPD with other schools in the partnership.
What it costs
- We have maintained the HEP price at £8 per pupil
- Early Years at £4 per pupil
- SEN at £3 per pupil
- Buying the full CPD offer would therefore cost less than it used to in 17/18
- The total cost of HEP membership plus the full CPD offer would cost £32.50 per pupil – which is the same as schools were top sliced just for school improvement by the Council prior to HEP
|Buy HEP + 1 other package and get £1 per pupil off|
|Buy all 3 packages and get £1.50 per pupil off|