The Developing Teacher: Questioning
Great teachers transform lives. Through exemplary training for NQTs, Coldfall Teaching School supports the development of the very best teachers. We have used our expertise in teacher development to create a supportive NQT programme, providing an exceptional foundation for those at the beginning of their careers, when the learning curve is the steepest. As an NQT, you will receive structured training and support, allowing you to thrive in your profession.
NQTs will benefit from:
- Up to date training covering the best strategies in pedagogy, to ensure you are equipped to excel during your first year
- Training provided by experienced senior and middle leaders with years of experience in the primary classroom
- An opportunity to receive training and first-hand experience in an outstanding school
- An opportunity to build a supportive network with other NQTs in Haringey
- Mentoring and coaching in a warm and supportive environment
For more information, or to book a place, please contact Lorraine King on 0208 883 0608 or email@example.com
Trainers: Tom Hassan & Lorraine King
Day 1: 5 May, 2020
Start time: 09:00 a.m.
End time: 12:00 p.m.
Venue: Coldfall Teaching School, Coldfall Primary School, Coldfall Avenue, Muswell Hill, London N10 1HS
Phone: 0208 883 0608